Control & Applications Sukwon Emirates (CASE)
Control & Applications Sukwon Emirates (CASE) is a UAE registered joint venture between the Abu Dhabi based Control & Applications Group (CAG) and Sukwon Industrial Co. Ltd from South Korea established to provide maintenance services for energy projects in the United Arab Emirates. CASE is the only APR 1400 experienced maintenance service provider registered in the UAE.
CASE was formed to bring together Sukwon’s experience in Operational Maintenance for the energy sector, especially in nuclear and thermal power plants, with CAG’s experience in working in the Middle East.
CASE is a specialized maintenance service company offering full fledged maintenance solutions for nuclear power plants, conventional thermal power plants and renewable energy plants.
It has extensive experience from maintenance of APR 1400 reactors at Shin Kori Nuclear Power Plant in South Korea, the reference plants of Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) in the UAE.
It has a workforce consisting of UAE Nationals and Korean Nuclear Certified Engineers with ample experience from maintenance work at Shin Kori Nuclear Power Plant. It has state-of-the-art processes and equipment with proven success rate in compliance with the strict regulations of the Nuclear Authorities.
Visit CASE website at www.caseuae.com
Maintenance Service Solutions
Nuclear Power Plant
- Commissioning Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance
- Planned Outage Maintenance
- Emergency / Preventive Maintenance
Conventional Power Plant
- Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control System
- Maintain, Control, Order, and Store Inventories & Stocks
- Perform Annual Performance Tests
- Daily Monitoring & Perform Preventive Maintenance
- Provide First Aid Equipment & Qualified Personnel for On-site Emergency Medical Treatment
- Ensure Safety of Plant Maintenance Staff
Renewable Energy Plant
- Parabolic Through
- Solar Tower
- Linear Fresnel Reflectors
- Parabolic Dishes